Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Goals Wrap-Up

With February just behind us, it's time to take a look back at my goals for the month.

1. Watch at least 10 different movies in the theatre. I think this will be a goal I give myself every month--one that will be easy to attain, but that will ensure I keep regularly using my Movie Pass. I ended up surpassing this goal, seeing 16 different movies in theatres (not counting the Best Picture nominees).

2. Go to the gym every day. I met this goal, and on one occasion even ended up going twice in one day. We had a big snow storm coming in, and I wasn't certain I would be able to get out of the house and to the gym the next day, so I waited until just after Midnight to go. As it turned out, I was able to get out the next day, so I ended up going again.

3. Read two books. As previously discussed, I read both "Divergent" and "Dr. Sleep".

4. Do more screenplay prep work. I didn't end up writing anything new down, but I've given my ideas some more thought and come up with some new ones. I should be ready to start writing, so I consider this goal a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment