Friday, July 11, 2014

July 11 Weekly Preview

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- I liked the first film in this series reboot and this one is getting very good reviews, so I'm expecting to like it. There is a chance that those reviews are over-hyping it, though, which is bad news if it doesn't live up to them.

Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania- The latest release from an Indian studio. I know next to nothing about the film aside from that it looks like a romantic comedy. I watched the trailer on Youtube, but it didn't have subtitles, so I didn't have much to go on.

Third Person- From the trailer, it looks like a film that sets out to tell multiple storylines. Whether they actually weave together or only complement each other on a thematic level I am not sure. It does have Liam Neeson in it though, and he's always sure to deliver a good performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment